KIRK FRANKLIN / “Kirk Franklin Mixtape”

This entry was posted on Monday, November 2nd, 2009 at 2:58 am and is filed under Classic. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

10 Responses to “KIRK FRANKLIN / “Kirk Franklin Mixtape””

Qawi Robinson Says:
November 2nd, 2009 at 10:54 am

Thanks Kalamu. This was inspiring for me to listen to on a Monday morning. Musically, it is diverse…but the message is still the same. Traditional Gospel, Soul, Funk, R&B, and even Rock (if you picked up some of his work with DC Talk).

Sounds of Blackness is the only group that has that type of diversity in the same message. Though not achieving the same popularity as Kirk Franklin, Gospel Contemporary music isn’t just Black music anymore. Listen to Martha Munizzi’s work. She’s like the Tina Marie of Contemporary Gospel. 😉

Big E Says:
November 4th, 2009 at 4:20 pm

Not to get of this subject, but if you ever watch Tyler Perry’s “Meet the Browns” on TNT, the two main characters were singers in Kirk Franklin’s family before their claim to fame. Just a thought. David and Tamala Mann are all over the early album covers.

christin Says:
May 28th, 2010 at 9:38 pm

dear Kirk i love your music and words can’t describe how much your music touches my friends and I’s hearts love you and will pray for you

keith Says:
November 4th, 2010 at 10:06 am

dear Kirk,im from Suriname and want to be a worshipper as you are.i cant tell how much your songs touch my heart.your the best.

esther Says:
January 13th, 2011 at 7:21 am

kirk, you are the only gospel artiste ive listened to with unexpressable inspiration God Bless This Ministry Of Yours.

Shakira Way/Johnson Says:
January 16th, 2011 at 4:54 pm

Thank you for All you do. Dont stop I NEED you and little do some people know they NEED you to,God is saying well done my faithful servant

Sammytane of 9ja Says:
March 26th, 2011 at 11:02 pm

Kirk, i love you to ma bones, your ma mentor. I pray i’ll meet you someday. God bless you daddy.

kirk Says:
May 25th, 2011 at 5:59 pm

Hey watsup kirk I have enjoyed all of ur album but this fear ablum from start to the end if just awesome hey brag stay in carriage and just kno that ur lattershall b greaterthan ur pass stay blessed.

Mark Gerald. Says:
April 27th, 2012 at 4:22 pm

Well done my son says the Lord, keep the Good job. I say thanks for letting know my Jesus, dont be tied the Lord is coming for U.

amere Says:
June 4th, 2012 at 3:56 pm

i allways loved you’re music you prayed and now we are greatful for what you said it’s brought us a understanding to what we need to know about his word and how it brought us a reason to pray for one another i thank you pray my strength in the lord god bless keep the faith