SADE / Sade Remixes Mixtape

This entry was posted on Monday, February 2nd, 2009 at 1:02 am and is filed under Cover. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

20 Responses to “SADE / Sade Remixes Mixtape”

EL Mare Says:
February 2nd, 2009 at 12:23 pm

Many thanks for your wounderful mixes and Informations about the singers and the songs!!

Go on

EL Mare from germany

Kiini Ibura Says:
February 3rd, 2009 at 4:11 pm

I actually think the remixes diminish the Sade-ness of the songs… it turns them into basic grooves rather than the lush, ambient emotional musical experiences that they are… listening to the remixes made me wish I was listening to the originals.

Stephanie Renee Says:
February 4th, 2009 at 2:55 pm

Admittedly, this is my first foray back to the blog since 2009 started, but I am reminded why I always return. Kalamu, I am sorry that you never got a chance to experience the wonder of Sade live. It does my heart good to see a fully multi-generational, multiculti sold-out assemblage of humanity at ANY show, but Sade’s crowds unapologetically fir that bill and remind me of the possibilities of soul music. The kind that reaches deeply and touches people beyond bias. Now if we can only replicate that feeling more often.

warjoy Says:
March 16th, 2010 at 4:50 pm

Just a wonder

Grey Wolfq Says:
September 2nd, 2010 at 8:40 pm

Her voice and beauty has captivated me since I first heard Smooth Operator. What Beauty, What Love. What an artist.

David Cull Says:
September 6th, 2010 at 11:47 am

Kaluma

I couldn’t agree with you more. Your assessment is right on and down to earth. Sade has class, integrity, and talent. I only wish all artists could follow her. My step son was born in Nigeria, it must be the water LOL. seriously though she acts like she has nothing to prove to anyone but herself and it shows. Thanks Sade you area a true mentor and I LOVE your music.

Chris Knowles Says:
October 26th, 2010 at 6:57 pm

I love her music and finnally we have someone like her in Alicia Keys….But no one to me is as wonderfull as Sade…….IMy father is Bahamian and Mother from Spain…I was born in Florida/U.S. and my Fiance is mixed race….I am a singer for a reggae rock band and music IS MY LIFE!….Thank you Sade for getting me thru ruff patches in my life!

Sicerely,

Chris Knowles from Florida
chris@gbarnett-law.com

Mawutor Says:
December 24th, 2010 at 3:09 pm

My brother use to play her songs when i was a little boy. When i grew up i spent a lot of time looking for her name and music until recently that i got it. Am very happy cos it reminds me also of my childhood. I your music.

Patrick J Says:
January 3rd, 2011 at 8:23 am

Sade is a class of her own. There is no other artist (and never been) that produced music like hers. She has a unique soul/neo-soul style of music that I really like. I agree that her artistic qualities are very high, exceeding all expectations. She’s awesome in every artistic aspect. I wish to experience her live one day, maybe if there’s an European tour!

George R. Says:
January 23rd, 2011 at 8:54 pm

She is the absolute classiest and finest female artist. Every time I see her perform, I regret not having taken the time to see her in concert. A trully marvellous performer, an srtist of the highest quality, I have never heard anyone say anything negative about her. A woman of substance and integrity as well. We win. I am honored to have been in her lifetime.

Sade Says:
February 14th, 2011 at 11:33 pm

ahhhhh i love this woman! i’m soooo glad we have the same name (yes, i’m Nigerian too) and I hope to be like her when i grow up! she is the epitome of class and grace.

Danyielle Spencer Says:
February 17th, 2011 at 1:58 pm

“By Your Side” is my favorite song, matter of fact it’s going to be wedding song.One day I want to be a ssinger and she’s one of my inspirations.AND SHE’S SO FREAKIN BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLL

blackmatter Says:
May 24th, 2011 at 6:05 am

sade is the sun,and other artis are plants

Kevin Harris Says:
June 26th, 2011 at 10:22 am

After being a fan for more than 25 years, I saw Sade live for the first time last night! The say good things come to those who wait, and I’m so glad I had this opportunity! What more can I say about a woman and a band that hasn’t already been said by others here? Her early music carries memories of the most exciting years of my life – as a young soldier serving in Germany. I LOVE you Sade! You are so real and down to earth, and I can’t believe how great you look at 52!

David Lyon Says:
July 5th, 2011 at 9:00 am

Saw Sade in concert Sunday night 7/3/2011 in Connecticut…..wow…she is as beautuful in person as she sounds…Finally got to se my girl live….Love you Sade!!

Heidi Says:
July 16th, 2011 at 3:55 pm

I saw her concert last night, WOW! I have been to tons of concerts and hers last night was the best I have seen in 23 years of concert going. Sharp and architecturally perfect, from sound to color, visuals, all over an incredibly sophisticated 2 hours well enjoyed. Kudos to such an amazing tour and for her mysterious grace which she embodies impeccably.

Dian"songbird" Says:
July 18th, 2011 at 7:27 am

Sade !!! I love you! Saw you Live! Last night in
Concert. It was fabulous! You are Awesome . Plz
Don’t make us wait so long, to see you or
Hear your wonderful music.. I’m a singer and
You inspire me! Your musicians, stage presence
Words can’t express. Thanks!!!

Graham Says:
September 5th, 2011 at 7:03 am

Absolutely loved your concert in Vancouver BC on 13 August. You were magnificent!

increase twitter followers cheap Says:
May 17th, 2013 at 7:45 pm

Howdy! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to check it out.
I’m definitely enjoying the information. I’m book-marking and
will be tweeting this to my followers! Terrific blog and superb style and design.