D. J. ROGERS / “Say You Love Me”

This entry was posted on Monday, July 28th, 2008 at 2:19 am and is filed under Classic. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 Responses to “D. J. ROGERS / “Say You Love Me””

DeJa Says:
July 28th, 2008 at 3:35 pm

Wow, I do remember hearing this one on the radio. I’ve always loved harmony and background, so I distinctly recall the background chorus on this one. Thank you.

Keturah Says:
July 31st, 2008 at 11:04 am

I appreciate the introduction to a new (for me, anyway) old artist. So, yes..D.J. Rogers is hard to find on the web. From where did these tracks in the jukebox come? Are there "Kalamu-only" accessible…lol. Seriously, I need new music on my Ipod. How can I get my hands on Rogers?

kalamu sez

My bad. I forgot to put the link for It’s Good To Be Alive, a major compilation of D.J.’s music. I’ve added into the body of the article above and here it is again: It’s Good To Be Alive.

albgardis Says:
July 31st, 2008 at 7:05 pm

Hi, you are right – I had never heard from him before last week, when I found an album of his. It is the self-titled one, and I found conflicting info about the recording year (70 or 73).

You can download it for free under this link (no trick, nothing attached, or so. That is where I got it from also) :

Thank you for the mp3, I did not have that (since it was not on the one album I have now, all other song of him are new to me).

Berry Says:
August 3rd, 2008 at 1:44 pm

I am not familiar with this artist but he has a new fan. Wow, fantastic vocals.

Alicia Says:
October 24th, 2008 at 9:26 am

I have been looking all over for this song!

TD Says:
March 13th, 2010 at 12:39 am

This posting was a treat to read. I’ve been looking for more information about DJ Rogers since hearing his vocals added to Hezekiah Walker’s song, God Favored Me. He is absolutely classic. And it’s too bad he’s a voice that has not been heard by the masses. Thanks again for the much needed info!